3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOver Lane, Belper
- Superb three bedroom semi-detached property!
- Garage and off road parking
- Fully enclosed landscaped rear garden
- High specification Kitchen
- Viewing Recommended!
- Sought after location!
Offered for sale by Hall and Benson, this beautifully presented, traditionally built three-bedroom Victorian semi detached property benefits from a garage and off-road parking. The property has a new slate roof, and accommodation in brief comprises: lounge and open-plan kitchen, separate dining room, bespoke hand-painted kitchen, two bedrooms to the first floor and newly fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from a spacious third bedroom in the loft space. Outside there is a low maintenance frontage with access to the rear of the property. Situated within a highly popular non-estate location, the property is close to Belper town centre and within easy reach of Derby, the A38, A6 & M1. Viewing is highly recommended.
From our Belper office proceed along Chapel Street turning left at the Morrison's roundabout onto New Road, continue the traffic lights and past the Market Place, which becomes High Street and then Spencer Road, turning right at the mini-roundabout onto Short Street and left at the next mini-roundabout onto Kilbourne Road. Proceed along this road, eventually taking a left-hand turn sign posted for Over Lane and the property will be found on the right-hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63196127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL160198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.