2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHickinwood Lane, Clowne
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fire
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Chain Break Option Available
- uPVC Conservatory Overlooking The Gardens
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite & Rain Shower
- Enclosed Gardens With Multiple Paved Area
- Off Street parking For Numerous Cars & Double Garage
- GCH & Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating TBC
GUIDE PRICE £215,000 - £225,000
Located on a quiet road, over looking open fields to the front in the suburb of Clowne is this beautifully presented and contemporary styled two Bedroom Detached Bungalow. Deceptively spacious the property offers 966 sq. ft of well ordered superbly appointed accommodation including fabulous entertaining spaces, luxurious bathroom and modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Available with no onward chain and ideally placed for amenities, shops and access to the M1 via Jn 30.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63200305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795012736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.