6 bedroom house for saleLansdown Place East, Bath
- Ground floor: Hall, kitchen/dining room, study, utility room, WC
- First floor: Drawing room, withdrawing room, WC
- Second floor: Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, linen room
- Third floor: 4 Further bedrooms, bathroom
- Lower ground floor: Reception room, second reception room/bedroom, kitchen and utility area, basement bathroom, 2 cellar rooms and WC
- Outside: Courtyard, garden
Designed by the renowned architect John Palmer, 11 Lansdown Place East is listed Grade II. The property has been the subject of a comprehensive and sensitive restoration and refurbishment by the present owners which was completed in 2017. The house now combines all the elegance of a Georgian townhouse with the comfort of a contemporary home, thereby combining the best of both worlds and allowing any new owners to enjoy the house to its full the moment they move in. Decorative architectural features are present with fine chimney pieces and architectural details.
These have been complemented with restored wood and stone floors.
Situated on the upper slopes of Bath the elevated position provides for far reaching southerly views across the city to the open countryside beyond. The property is ideally located for Kingswood School, The Royal High School for Girls and St Stephens Primary School. The City of Bath and all it has to offer is laid out before the property and has a wealth of cultural, recreational and leisure facilities including a mainline railway station and university. Road access is excellent with good access to the M4 at junction 18.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63200563.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LON170070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, National Country House Department. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.