4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlamorgan Road, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4/5 bedroom semi-detached house in hugely popular location
- Fabulous finish through out
- Breath-taking views to the rear
- Downstairs bathroom and first floor shower room
- Block paved drive to front
- EPC energy rating C (72)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £535,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This semi-detached house does not tell the true story from the front and must be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer. From the moment you step through the front door, you’ll be surprised at both the finish and the amount of accommodation.The real heart of the home is downstairs at the rear which gives you the opportunity to enjoy the quite wonderful scenery. The lounge is a real heart-warming room and with it being sound proofed, you can enjoy the Bose lifestyle sound system that is to remain at the property.The kitchen has been well designed with ample integral appliances and a breakfast bar making it a really sociable space. With access to the garden from this room as well, the summer months will be busy as you will no doubt be the ‘go to residence’ for any family get together.Upstairs you’ll find 4 bedrooms with one currently being used as a home office. There is also the huge bonus of having bathroom facilities on both floors, essential for a growing family. The dining room on the ground floor could be used as a 5th bedroom if necessary.Outside the home gets even better with a wonderfully landscaped rear garden with swimming pool complete with wireless controlled lighting and fabulous views over the fields. This idyllic set up in one the areas prime locations is a must see at your earliest convenience.
What the Owner says:
We’ve lived in the property for many years and it’s a far cry from the one we moved into. As I walked in all that time ago, it was the view which instantly grabbed me and to this day, I still wake up every day and enjoy the outlook.The road and area is also such a lovely place to call home and we’ve created some fabulous memories over that time. The garden has provided us with a lovely backdrop for that and we hope the next owner goes on to enjoy as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 13'1 x 9'6 (3.99m x 2.90m)
- Lounge: 21'11 x 10'6 (6.68m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 22'1 x 11'4 (6.74m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 10'2 (4.55m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 9'5 (4.19m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'4 x 9'5 (4.07m x 2.87m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 9'6 x 5'8 (2.90m x 1.73m)
- Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63201142.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42408102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.