2 bedroom terraced house for saleClarendon Street, Dover, Kent
- 2 bedroom mid-terraced family home
- Spacious accommodation
- Close to town
- Off street parking to the rear
- No onward chain!
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Take a look at this family home and surprise yourself with the size of the rooms throughout. The house is extremely well laid out with flexibility using the rooms to suit your family needs. Due to the house being arranged over 3 floors you will have the luxury of having a lounge and a separate basement room so you can relax in front of the T.V. whilst the children play and do their homework. There is a lovely cosy kitchen area which is a fantastic space to be able to experiment with new recipes and enjoy making a nice fresh cup of coffee.The low maintenance rear garden is the perfect setting for those important summer BBQ's and with the off road parking available to the rear you can kiss goodbye to having to worry about where to park on your return home from work. Clarendon Street is ideally located close to the town centre as well as Dover Priory train station with its high speed connections to London making any commute to work smoother. If you are looking for a first time buy or investment purchase I am sure this will make a perfect addition to any portfolio or an ideal first time purchase.
What the Owner says:
We purchased this home around 3 years ago and what appealed to us was the central location and the space on offer. Since we have purchased the home we have updated generally throughout.Now is the right time to sell the property and move forward with the future the opportunities.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 13'6 x 12'6 (4.12m x 3.81m)
- Used as a bedroom: 12'11 x 5'3 (3.94m x 1.60m)
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Basement Room: 11'9 x 10'2 (3.58m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'6 x 10'3 (3.20m x 3.13m)
- Downstairs Toilet
- Lean-To: 10'0 x 4'8 (3.05m x 1.42m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 10'4 (3.86m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 10'7 (3.69m x 3.23m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63201514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.