3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWillingale Road, Loughton
Withdrawn from Market
- Guide Price £500,000-£550,000
- Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Two Receptions, Guest Cloakroom
- Mature Garden + Garage & Office
- 135.3 sq.ft |1456.6
Guide Price £500,000-£550,000. Lawlors are delighted to offer to the market this extended end-of-terrace family home. The property has been beautifully updated by the current owners, with re-fitted kitchen/dining room, bright reception with hardwood flooring, three double bedrooms and a rear garden in excess of 60ft with family splash pool. The property is well-located for several highly-regarded schools, local amenities and Debden Central Line station.
12' 9'' x 10' 6'' (3.88m x 3.20m)
4' 5'' x 4' 4'' (1.35m x 1.32m)
6' 1'' x 5' 6'' (1.85m x 1.68m)
11' 4'' x 9' 9'' to fitted wardrobes (3.45m x 2.97m)
10' 1'' x 9' 1'' (3.07m x 2.77m)
21' 0'' x 14' 4'' (6.40m x 4.37m)
17' 11'' x 9' 7'' (5.46m x 2.92m)
10' 10'' x 9' 0'' (3.30m x 2.74m)
9' 3'' x 5' 11'' (2.82m x 1.80m)
62' 0'' x 25' 0'' (18.88m x 7.61m)
15' 7'' x 9' 3'' (4.75m x 2.82m)
9' 3'' x 6' 10'' (2.82m x 2.08m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7194186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawlors Property Services Ltd, Loughton Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.