2 bedroom apartment for saleEversley Lodge, Park View, Hoddesdon
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Refitted Luxury Kitchen
- Bathroom & En Suite Shower
- Fitted Bedrooms
- GCH & Double Glazing
- Undercover Parking
An opportunity to acquire this much improved and well presented two bedroom first floor apartment situated adjacent to Barclay Park and Hoddesdon Town Centre. The apartment incorporates many features which include double glazing, gas central heating and undercover parking. Must be viewed.
Situated in this sought after location and within only a short walk to the town centre we offer for sale this much improved and well presented two bedroom first floor apartment with a luxury kitchen, bathroom and en suite shower, gas central heating and double glazing and undercover parking. A viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Approached via entry phone system with staircase leading to first floor.
Coved ceiling, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Sitting Room 24' into bay x 12' 10" ( 7.32m into bay x 3.91m )
Featuring an angular full height double glazed bay window overlooking the park, radiator and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Tastefully refitted with a comprehensive range of units with white faced doors incorporating Corian work surfaces with inset wash bowl, integrated oven, microwave, gas hob, space for other appliances. Fitted gas fired boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water, double glazed window overlooking the park.
Bedroom 1 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wardrobe cupboards to two walls with inset bed space for queen size bed, fitted dressing table units, radiator, coving to ceiling and double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens.
En Suite Shower Room
Superbly refitted and fully tiled to compliment a walk in shower and vanity wash basin, low level flush WC with concealed cistern, wall cupboard with adjacent shelving, towel rail radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
(Measured to the back of the robes). Fitted with a wall to wall range of wardrobe cupboards with inset bed space, radiator and double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens .
Fully tiled and refitted with a luxury white suite comprising a shower bath with fitted shower screen and thermostatic mixer, vanity wash basin and low level flush WC with concealed cistern, towel rail and radiator.
Metculously kept mature gardens predominantly laid to lawn with an abundance of borders and shrubs, patio area and secure GARAGE parking and additional secure parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63208802.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.