3 bedroom terraced house for saleExmouth Road, Ruislip
- THREE well-presented bedrooms
- Extended mid terrace home
- Refitted Kitchen with space for family to breakfast
- Highly-regarded schooling
- Off street parking & Garage to rear
- Metropolitan, Piccadilly, Central and National rail connections
- Local TUBE transport and Eastcote, Rayners Lane and Ruislip Manor
- For the motorist the A40/Western Avenue is just a short drive away
- Quiet cozy family life space close to local shops
- Ready to move Into
This extended THREE bedroom mid terrace home is well presented both inside and out, offering modern and stylish interiors and off street parking. The reception room and dining room offer space for relaxation or dining with a doorway opening into the kitchen with space for family to breakfast overlooking the rear garden. Up on the first floor there are THREE well-presented bedrooms and a bathroom. To the front of your home there’s off road parking. The rear garden has an area of lawn, patio area and detached garage which is accessible via a rear service road.
Please see the details floor plan for dimensions and rooms sizes
Frankly speaking this superb home is ideally situated for highly regarded schools and local transport links including Metropolitan, Piccadilly, Central and National rail connections which all provide services into London in less than thirty minutes. For the motorist the A40/Western Avenue is just a short drive away.
The area is experiencing amazing capital growth so secure your family’s opportunity for future wealth creation as the Local infrastructure now has a multiplex and fabulous shopping. Quiet cozy family life space close to local shops, restaurants and supermarkets, on-going modern regeneration area. Local sports and swimming centres. Also close to local transport, Eastcote, Rayners Lane and Ruislip Manor.
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. Some statement are made in the Local YOPA agent’s opinion and validated as such. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.