2 bedroom flat for sale2 Hornbeam Way, Manchester, Greater Manchester M4
- Floor to ceiling high-gloss black panelled wall with integrated HDTV & surround sound
- Upgraded lighting in Kitchen and Master Bedroom
- Private basement parking with electric gates
- Ensuit Bathroom to Master Bedroom, and large main bathroom
- Balcony with room for table and chairs
- The property has been professionally cleaned, never been smoked in
- Kitchen has integrated: separate fridge and freezer, a microwave, 4 electrice hobs with extractor hood, electric oven, and dishwasher - a washing machine is in a seperate utility cupboard
- Buildings Insurance is included in the management fee.
We are delighted to offer for sale this conveniently located city centre 4th floor apartment at Melia House in the Green Quarter, with a real WOW factor upgraded sitting room - an entire wall of high-gloss black panels, housing a HDTV and home theatre with hard wood floor.
The lighting has been upgraded to spot lights in the sitting room and master bedroom - with additional brushed metal down & up lights above floating glass shelves either side of the double bed; and the kitchen has spot lighting and LED lighting.
The master bedroom has an en-suite, and there is a similar sized guest bedroom, and large main bathroom.
The sitting room is joined by a balcony, and the property comes with 1 basement parking space with a remote electrically operated door.
Early internal inspection is highly recommended.My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0000415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.