1 bedroom apartment for saleCaledonia House, City Island, Caning Town, E14
- East Facing - Dock Facing
- 539 sqft Pus 67 sqft Balcony
- Outdoor Pool, Steam Room, Sauna & Hydro Pool
- Regeneration Area
- Unique Waterside Development
- Est Service charge: £5.00 psf
- Tenure: 999 Year Leasehold
- Est Ground Rent: £500 PA
- Completion: July 2019
*** SELLING UNDER ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE BOUGHT FOR £518,000 IN 2016 SELLING FOR £460,000 - DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS LUCRATIVE DEAL! ***
Well positioned East facing one bedroom apartment, spread over (560 Sq .Ft) plus (69 Sq. Ft balcony) Located on the 11th floor of Caledonia House, City Island, E14. Completion due July 2019!
The apartment itself offers timeless quality with an urban edge, using warehouse aesthetics. Comprising of an open plan kitchen / living space, once double bedroom with wardrobe space, a luxury bathroom and private balcony.
All of the Island’s residents are members of the exclusive City Island Social club, with membership comes access to a range of stylishly designed private facilities. These include a clubhouse, concierge, a grocer’s shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, pools and attractive gardens.
London City Island is a new neighbourhood on the Leamouth Peninsula by Canary Wharf. The 12 acre site, surrounded by water and connected by a specially- commissioned bridge, is thoughtfully landscaped and will be home to the English National Ballet.
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28871492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.