3 bedroom terraced house for saleCanterbury Road, Folkestone, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- OPEN HOUSE THIS SATURDAY (17TH MARCH) - by appointment only
- Spacious 3 bedroom terraced house
- Open plan lounge and dining areas
- Large conservatory
- Garage en-bloc
- EPC energy rating C (69)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £190,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Situated on the edge of Folkestone, far enough away from the shops to avoid the hustle and bustle but close enough to enjoy its benefits, this home has an ideal location. If that wasn't enough, transport links including fast link trains to London, Eurotunnel and the M20 are all within easy reach. This home is a like a blank canvas and really lends itself to someone who wants to put their own stamp on it. Outside with low maintenance design the garden is a little oasis in which to grab a breath of fresh air and a few rays of sunshine. Inside, the lounge and dining areas seamlessly flow into one creating a sociable atmosphere. Furthermore, with a large conservatory, into which the kitchen opens, there should never be a dull moment especially when entertaining. Three bedrooms provide the sleeping arrangements serviced by a tranquil bathroom. The icing on the cake is the en-bloc garage providing parking or storage depending on your needs.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge Area: 14'8 x 10'10 (4.47m x 3.30m)
- Dining Area: 10'2 x 8'3 (3.10m x 2.52m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'6 x 7'7 (2.90m x 2.31m)
- Conservatory: 16'3 x 11'3 (4.96m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 9'9 (3.66m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 8'4 (3.71m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 6'6 (2.75m x 1.98m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage En-Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63218110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.