1 bedroom apartment for saleVantage Building, Station Approach, Hayes, UB3
- One Double Bedroom Apartment
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Residents Gym
- Private Balcony
- Lift Service
- 16ft Reception / Kitchen Area
- Next To Hayes and Harlington Station
- Parking Space
An excellent one bedroom apartment in the Vantage Building which is part of the fabulous High Point Village development next to Hayes and Harlington Station. This six floor one bedroom apartment comes with an impressive 16ft reception room and kitchen. The designer kitchen has fully integrated appliances. The master bedroom is 14ft in length with fitted wardrobes, there is also a family size bathroom and private balcony accessed from the reception room.
High Point Village is situated within the fast-emerging business hub of Hayes. Seamless transport links mean it is equally well-connected to Heathrow Airport, some of the most prosperous business areas, the M4 corridor and Central London. Heathrow Airport can be reached in just 6 minutes via the Heathrow Connect service and 12 minutes via regular direct rail services. London Paddington is only 20 minutes away by rail, where connections with a number of Tube lines can be made. Crossrail will also operate through Hayes and Harlington station, expected 2018/19 meaning a direct journey to the west end of London will take approx 20 minutes. The development is located directly adjacent to Hayes and Harlington Station.
Concierge and Entrance Foyer; High Point Village is entered via a secure entrance foyer and is adjacent to the 24 hour concierge desk.
Communal Facilities; Exclusive to the residence is a state of the art gym and there are several communal landscaped garden areas .
Balcony; A secure private balcony which can be accessed via the reception room overlooking the canal.
The lease was granted in January 2009 for 999 years.
Service charge is approximately £2,818.72 per annum.
The Ground Rent is £250 per annum.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63218302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAL170088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.