2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Margate
- New development - Masonic Hall, Margate
- 2 Bedroom apartment
- Grade 2 listed building
- Close to Old Town and Sandy beaches
- High quality finish throughout
- Modern fitted kitchens with integrated appliances
- Secure development
- Easy reach of train station
- Ideal buy to let investment
A great opportunity to own a part of local history, the former Masonic Hall, Margate has been transformed into seven stunning apartments and now you can own one.
This stunning piece of local architecture was converted into a local Masonic hall in the mid 1800s and since the lodge relocated in the early 1900s the building has had a number of uses including retail and gym. Located at the top end of Margate High Street which is an elevated position, a number of the apartments boast views across the town, dreamland and beyond to Margate sands.
The building which is grade 2 listed sits just on the outskirts of the local conservation area and is within easy reach of everything Margate has to offer including, Margate Old town with its eclectic mix of restaurant's bars and boutiques, sandy beaches including Margate sands and Westbrook beach and for the commuter, Margate train station is a leisurely 10 minute stroll along the seafront.
The apartments are a generous size with the two bedroom averaging 588 sq foot and the two / three bedroom apartment which also boast en-suite bathrooms at 695 sq foot. The development combines modern living with a period feel throughout and the owners have ensured a high quality finish with many added features including;
* Modern fitted kitchens with integrated oven, induction hob and extractor hood, washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
* Oak self closing fire doors throughout with quality fittings.
* Brushed chromed fittings including power points and light switches.
* LED lighting and dimmer switches.
* Wet electric hot water system and remote controlled KYROS + electric heaters throughout
* Hardwired smoke and fire alarms.
* Quality bathroom suites and silent extractor fans.
* Key fob entry and intercom system and CCTV in all communal areas including bike store.
* Sash windows with magnetic child safety windows.
* High quality flooring throughout including LVT and carpets.
Lease and maintenance.
Lease length: 125 years.
Ground rent: £100.00 per ann.
Maintenance charge: £600.00 per ann.
Further details including internal photos and floor plans to follow.
>>> DRAFT DETAILS <<<
Communal entrance via secure entry and intercom.
Stairs to all floors.
Open plan living area & Open aspect kitchen - 4.95m (16'3") x 4.93m (16'2")
Bathroom - 2.31m (7'7") x 1.65m (5'5")
Bedroom one - 4.11m (13'6") x 3.58m (11'9")
Bedroom two - 3.33m (10'11") x 2.69m (8'10")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63219517.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1000830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.