3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaynard Avenue, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi detached family home
- Off street parking
- Close to mainline train station
- Brick built study
- Close to schools
- EPC energy rating E (48)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £290,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This semi detached family home with off street parking has plenty of living space plus an additional room outside that is currently used as a home office.
Inside there is a convenient porch and a welcoming entrance hall, the lounge diner is a great size and there is a window to the front and a door to the rear which lets in plenty of light and adds to the feeling of space. There are patio doors out to the conservatory which looks out over the garden. The kitchen is fully fitted with plenty of wall and base units and integrated appliances.
Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom with a bath and a separate shower
On top of all this there is a brick built study which is separate from the house so could provide an ideal place to work from home or even a studio.
Outside the private rear garden is mostly lawn and is a great size. The front of the property has a driveway which provides off street parking.
The property is situated in Maynard Avenue which is a popular residential area of Westbrook, ideal for families as there are primary and secondary schools close by as well as transport links which include the Loop bus route for getting around Thanet and for those who travel further afield Margate’s mainline train station is also not far away where you can use the high speed link that will have you in central London within 90 minutes.
What the Owner says:
We moved to this property fourteen years ago. It has been a delightful home to bring up our family and we have lots of happy memories. Our home is close to all transport links, central access to all of Thanet's towns but best of all is close to Westbrook beach which our family dog loves as do we in the summer cycling to our beach hut.
For us it's time to move on, and I know the next owners will be just as happy as we have been.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room: 21'8 x 12'7 (6.61m x 3.84m)
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 9'1 (3.74m x 2.77m)
- Conservatory: 14'7 x 9'4 (4.45m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 8'11 (2.77m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 9'11 (3.81m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 9'5 (3.81m x 2.87m)
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
- Brick Built Study: 13'3 x 6'3 (4.04m x 1.91m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63220078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.