2 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Street Bishop Auckland
Offers in Region of
- 2 Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Sought After Town Centre Location
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Within Minutes Walk of Etherley Lane School
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- Viewing Essential
Rea Estates welcome to the sales market this deceptively spacious 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced property, overlooking the entrance to the Town Recreation Park and being just a five minute walk from the popular Etherley Lane school.
Warmed via Gas Central Heating and benefitting from Upvc Double Glazing, the internal layout briefly comprises, well proportioned Lounge with staircase rising to the first floor, Dining Room and fitted Kitchen.
To the first floor there are two ample sized Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
Externally to the front of the property there is a wall enclosed forecourt and to the rear an enclosed yard with gated access to the rear lane.
In our opinion this property, which is offered for sale with no onward chain, should appeal to a variety of purchasers and therefore an early viewing is highly recommended.
13'08 x 12'11 (4.17m x 3.94m)
Glazed entrance door with fan light opening to a well proportioned lounge, with window to the front elevation, door opening to staircase rising to the first floor and archway to dining room.
10'0 x 8'09 (3.05m x 2.67m)
The dining room provides ample space for a family dining table and chairs. Window to the rear elevation and door to kitchen.
9'09 x 7'05 (2.97m x 2.26m)
Fitted with a range of base and wall units, complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash backs over inset sink unit. Integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Window to the rear elevation and door to yard.
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch. Doors to:
Part tiled bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising, panelled bath, step in shower enclosure, low level w/c and pedestal wash hand basin. Opaque double glazed window.
13'0 max x 9'11 (3.96m x 3.02m)
A well proportioned double bedroom with window to the front elevation.
12'08 x 7'05 (3.86m x 2.26m)
A second double bedroom with window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is an enclosed forecourt garden, to the rear an enclosed yard with gated access to the rear lane.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63222361.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIA-138N0U6J. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by REA Estates, Bishop Auckland - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.