5 bedroom detached house for saleYork Avenue, East Sheen, SW14
- STUNNING DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO RICHMOND PARK
- EXTENDED AND REFURBISHED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD
- CINEMA/RECEPTION ROOM
- FURTHER RECEPTION ROOM
- 40' KITCHEN/FAMILY/DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- FOUR FURTHER BEDROOMS, TWO FURTHER SHOWER ROOMS
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING AND GARAGE
A truly stunning detached family house that has been refurbished and extended to an exceptionally high standard throughout situated in this most sought after Parkside location close to Richmond Park. Given its position on York Avenue the property offers a secluded and leafy outlook from all rear facing rooms. Well arranged over three floors the accommodation comprises to the ground floor, entrance hall, utility room, cloakroom, cinema/games room, reception room opening through to a wonderful 40' kitchen/dining/family room with bi-folding doors opening on to the secluded south facing rear garden. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with a beautiful en-suite bathroom and two dressing rooms, two further bedrooms and a shower room, whilst to the second floor there are two bedrooms, shower room, kitchenette and easily accessible storage. Externally, to the front of the property there is off street parking giving access to a good size well equipped garage, whilst to the rear there is a wonderful landscaped south facing garden with a gazebo and garden shed. EPC = D.
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO RICHMOND PARK * EXTENDED AND REFURBISHED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD THROUGHOUT * ENTRANCE HALL * CLOAKROOM * UTILITY ROOM * CINEMA/GAMES ROOM * RECEPTION ROOM * 40' KITCHEN/FAMILY/DINING ROOM * FABULOUS MASTER BEDROOM SUITE * FOUR FURTHER BEDROOMS * TWO SHOWER ROOMS * SOUTH FACING GARDEN * GAZEBO * GENEROUS GARAGE * OFF STREET PARKING * VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2063066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.