3 bedroom flat for saleTallow Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8
- Penthouse measuring circa 1960 sq ft
- x 2 balconies both with views of the Lock & Canal
- Allocated, underground gated parking
- Concierge, gated & lift serviced development
- Unique, large storage area(s)
- Poggenpohl kitchen - Miele, Gaggenau & Falmec Extractor fan
- Ventilation & separate Air Conditioning System
This luxurious penthouse apartment, extremely well appointed throughout, beautifully encapsulates modernity whilst delicately offering a 'homely' feel & offers the occupier flexible living options. The apartment comprises live-in contemporary kitchen/reception room measuring a generous and rarely seen 38 ft x 17 ft (approx.) perfectly suited to entertaining in numbers.
Striking glass windows & doors provide a constant stream of natural light to this most impressive reception room whilst providing unrivalled views of The River Brent & The Grand Union Canal. French doors provide access to a delightful garden terrace. A spacious storage area, utility room and cloakroom completes this floor.
A spiralled staircase leads to a wonderful master bedroom suite with ample storage, spacious en suite bathroom & a private terrace overlooking the water, 2 further double bedrooms and a primary bathroom. Additional benefits include 1 secure parking space and a comprehensive concierge service. An efficient ventilation and separate Air Conditioning System has been installed both upstairs and downstairs. Underfloor heating and heated towel rails in bathrooms.
The property is ideally located for Brentford, Chiswick & Kew. Charming river walks, excellent transport links & schools are all within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63228777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA193366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.