3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleScholars Field, Huyton, Liverpool, Merseyside, L36 0UX
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Sought After Scholars Field Development
- Modern Fitted Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens With Driveway
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** PRICE REPRESENTS 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP - IMMACULATELY PRESENTED RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SCHOLARS FIELDS RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN HUYTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached family home recently constructed by Taylor Wimpey. Positioned on the highly sought after Scholars Field residential development in Huyton, offering easy access to all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted open plan dining kitchen with French patio doors, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts beautifully landscaped laid to lawn front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles available to the side. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 508515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.