2 bedroom apartment for saleScholars Field, Huyton, Liverpool, Merseyside, L36 0UX
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Sought After Scholars Field Development
- Spacious Open Plan Living Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Area
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Good Size Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Communal Grounds & Residential Parking
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** PRICE REPRESENTS 50% SHARED OWNERSHIP - IMMACULATELY PRESENTED RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT SITUATED ON THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SCHOLARS FIELDS RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN HUYTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented two bedroom apartment recently constructed by Taylor Wimpey. Positioned on the highly sought after Scholars Field residential development in Huyton, offering easy access to all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious open plan living space with a modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second bedroom and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property sits within well maintained communal grounds with residential parking available to the side. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 508523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.