4 bedroom detached house for saleColwell Road, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Large 4 bedroom detached house
- Separate 1 bedroom annexe
- Study, dining room and utility room
- Off road parking & garage
- Close to local beaches
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £525,000, please contact Pittis.
It isn’t very often we get the opportunity to sell an absolutely spectacular family home which is both a beautiful place to raise a family and/or potentially generate a separate income at the same time
This property is a remarkable size and has many stunning character features.
You are a stones throw away from the local beaches and within close proximity of the local village.
Not to mention the 1 bedroom annexe it comes with!
This wonderful house really is the full package.
There is plenty of room in this house for the whole family to enjoy and this is made very clear from the moment you walk in the front door.
You have a separate lounge and dining room giving you the choice of how to use all the rooms! There is even a separate study if that isn’t enough
Whilst we would suggest either of those rooms could be used as a downstairs bedroom for a family member – there is a 1 bedroom annexe also! It can either be self contained or accessed from the house, making it a perfect space for a teenage family member wanting their own space, an elderly relative or even as a separate dwelling for a bit of income potential!
Outside has a garden with a private area for the hot tub included and enough parking for multiple cars.
What the Owner says:
The house has been a brilliant place for our family.
There is plenty of space for the kids and dog walks are so easy being so near to the beach.
It will be sorely missed however as life goes on and plans change, now is the time to maybe find something smaller and pursue a change of scenery!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'5 x 12'7 (4.70m x 3.84m)
- Dining Room: 14'7 x 12'7 (4.45m x 3.84m)
- Study: 16'4 x 10'0 (4.98m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen: 7'9 x 7'5 (2.36m x 2.26m)
- Utility Room: 14'11 x 9'11 (4.55m x 3.02m)
- Annex Porch
- Annex Lounge Area: 14'4 x 11'8 (4.37m x 3.56m)
- Annex Kitchen Area: 7'9 x 7'5 (2.36m x 2.26m)
- Annex Shower Room
- Annex Bedroom: 10'8 x 10'8 (3.25m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 12'7 (4.45m x 3.84m)
- Dressing Area
- Bedroom 4: 12'5 x 10'0 (3.79m x 3.05m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 3: 11'6 x 10'0 (3.51m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 12'3 (3.86m x 3.74m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63242932.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60217005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.