3 bedroom detached house for saleRusham Road, Egham, TW20
- Central Egham Location
- Spacious Detached Three Bedroom House
- EPC Grade C
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Off Street Parking
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Large Lounge Overlooking Rear Garden
- Within Close Proximity To Egham Station
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
A well presented, spacious detached house situated in central Egham within close proximity to the mainline station. Accommodation includes entrance hall, lounge/diner, modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three good sized bedrooms and white bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Outside there are front and rear gardens and off street parking for several cars. EPC grade C.
Situated in Central Egham with its wealth of restaurants, bars and shops, There is a mainline station to London Waterloo. Within easy access of local schools including the popular Manorcroft Primary School and Egham Sports Centre. Attractions within the vicinity include Runnymede Pleasure Grounds and Windsor Great Park.
This is an ideal family home, spacious and well presented and within close proximity to all local amenities.
Lounge 15' 0" x 11' 2" (4.57m x 3.4m )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 8" (3.89m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 8' 9" (4.37m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 6" (3.28m x 3.2m )
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 8' 0" (3.23m x 2.44m )
Bathroom 10' 8" x 5' 6" (3.25m x 1.68m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528703972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Egham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.