3 bedroom bungalow for saleBriants Piece, Hermitage, Thatcham
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- PLANNING PERMISSION TO EXTEND
- SOUTH-WESTERLY FACING GARDEN
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
A beautifully presented three bedroom detached bungalow located in the popular village of Hermitage, within the catchment area of the highly-regarded Downs School. The property has planning permission for a single storey extension to the rear, whilst other benefits include off road parking, garage, south-westerly facing rear garden, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, dining room/bedroom one, kitchen/breakfast room, large sitting room with fireplace and sliding doors onto the rear garden, family bathroom and two further double bedrooms. There are steps from the dining room up to the loft space with Velux windows. There is also an adjoining garage at one side of the property with a utility area at the rear which can be accessed via the garden. To the front of the property is off road parking and a lawn with hedge border. To the rear is a well-kept garden with large patio area and lawn bordered by a mature hedge and flower beds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63244838.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26584882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hillier & Wilson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.