4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTamworth Road, Sutton Coldfield
- IMPRESSIVE AND THOUGHTFULLY EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- STUNNING PRINCIPAL BATHROOM AND FURTHER ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- GENEROUS LOUNGE WITH FEATURE OPEN FIRE
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN OPENING TO DINING ROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- VIEWING A MUST TO APPRECIATE THE QUALITY OF ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER
Traditional semi-detached home situated within this exceptionally convenient location.
Offering thoughtfully extended and well presented accommodation, this traditional semi-detached home is set on the ever popular Tamworth Road within easy reach of Sutton Town Centre, as well as public transport links.
Set behind the block paved front drive, inspection reveals an enclosed porch which gives way to the front reception room with feature open fire.
The breakfast kitchen with a good range of fitted base and wall units opens to the dining area to the fore, To the rear the generous sized conservatory over looks the private rear garden.
Also extended, the first floor boasts four double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, whilst the family bathroom features a corner shower and a freestanding roll top bath.
Outside the well tended rear garden is private with a paved patio, lawn area and well stocked flower beds.
Front Lounge 6.7m x 4.17m
Breakfast Kitchen 3.78m x 3.73m
Dining Area 5.95m x 2.91m
Conservatory 2.25m x 1.62m
Master Bedroom 3.25m x 3.75m
En-suite Bathroom 1.8m x 1.6m
Bedroom Two 3.5m x 3.05m
Bedroom Three 3.8m x 2.55m
Bedroom Four 2.85m x 2.8m
Bathroom 3.5m x 2.5m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63245695.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8381751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.