2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCranesbill Avenue, Hartlepool
- 2 BEDROOMED END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- MODERN FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARAGE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
Incredibly presented throughout this 2 Bedroomed End Terraced property is located on the newest development at Bishop Cuthbert. Benefits include larger than average Garage and Driveway, modern fixtures and fitments, ground floor WC and enclosed Garden which backs onto woodland which promotes privacy
Incredibly presented throughout this 2 Bedroomed End Terraced property is located on the newest development at Bishop Cuthbert. Benefits include larger than average Garage and Driveway, modern fixtures and fitments, ground floor WC and enclosed Garden which backs onto woodland which promotes privacy. The layout comprises Entrance Hallway, ground floor Cloakroom/WC, stylish fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and built in appliances, Lounge with French doors to the rear garden. To the first floor are 2 well proportioned Bedrooms and a spectacular Family Bathroom with suite comprising panelled bath with overbath shower, WC and wash hand basin. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear and larger than average Garage and Driveway provide off road parking.
suite comprising WC and wash hand basin, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 5' 4" ( 3.25m x 1.63m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll top work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven with 4 ring gas hob over and 'chimney' style extractor fan above, UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 5" ( 4.29m x 3.78m )
UPVC Double Glazed French doors and window to rear aspect, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.84m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
suite comprising panelled bath with over bath shower, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan.
mainly laid to lawn.
mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
Larger Than Average Garage
approached by Driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63246421.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.