3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadway Street, Burntwood
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculately presented three bedroom house
- Sited on a large corner plot with ample parking and good sized rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Conservatory to the rear
- Re-landscaped private rear garden
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached house set on a good sized corner plot. The property has been tastefully decorated and finished to a good standard with outstanding features including: spacious living and sleeping accommodation, modern kitchen and bathroom, conservatory-diner, a good sized private rear garden ideal for entertaining and a driveway with ample parking.
The property is well placed to take full advantage of local shopping facilities, together with a range of further facilities including: doctors surgery, superstore, good local schooling, and excellent leisure facilities. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and there are both Cross and Inter City railway lines available from Lichfield Cathedral City with its tourist links and Garrick Theatre, being approximately 4 miles away
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: hallway, lounge, kitchen, conservatory and bathroom. On the first floor: three bedrooms. Externally the property offers: drive with parking for two/three vehicles and a private rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63247474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8397644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.