2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapel Cottages, Baptist Lane, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Newly renovated to an extremely high standard
- 2 double bedrooms
- Spacious open plan living room
- Triple aspect windows, exposed ceiling beam
- Fully fitted kitchen, breakfast bar, integrated appliances
- Study, bathroom and cloakroom
- Underfloor heating, USB and media points
- Smart metering with remote control capability
- Tucked away town centre location
- No chain
1 Chapel Cottages is one of the oldest buildings in Kingsbridge dating back to the 17th Century, beautifully renovated to an extremely high standard to create deceptively spacious accommodation. With a wonderful open plan living and kitchen area on the first floor, there is an integrated breakfast bar and appliances. Downstairs are two bedrooms, a bathroom and a study. With under floor heating throughout and attention to detail, this is a superbly presented property for either a permanent home or an investment opportunity.
The friendly market town of Kingsbridge provides a good range of shops, restaurants/pubs, 2 supermarkets, cinema, leisure centre with indoor swimming, numerous sports and fitness facilities, medical centre and community hospital, library and churches. The town boasts an excellent primary school and a community college which was judged “outstanding” by Ofsted. Close by there are boat moorings, quays and slipways at the head of the estuary. The area has an abundance of sandy beaches and coastal and countryside walks, with the popular sailing towns of Dartmouth and Salcombe within easy reach.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Under floor heating. Gas fired boiler.
Fixtures and Fittings
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Very strictly by appointment only through Marchand Petit (Kingsbridge office) 01548 857588.
To be assessed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63254734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN170155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.