2 bedroom apartment for saleHolywell Gardens, Sheffield
Offers in Region of
- Ideal for Investor 2 & 6 for sale with tenants
- Ideal for First time buyer
- Modern fitted kitchen and two bathrooms!
- Parking space for one vehicle
- Well presented throughout
- Close to Motorway links, Meadowhall and the Northern General Hospital
Stunning two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with parking for one vehicle, in the desirable Holywell Heights development. Ideally placed for Meadowhall and the motorway networks, plus public transport into Sheffield City Centre. This apartment boasts a great layout, with large rooms, and quality fixtures and fittings. Must be viewed to appreciate the space on offer and perfect location. Viewings available now.
The property is accessed via a secure communal door and stairway.
Sizeable open plan style living area with large windows allowing natural light to flood in. The property has neutrally painted walls, and is professionally laminated throughout in a light oak effect wood. The space offered is great for relaxing or entertaining family and friends.
Stylish fully fitted kitchen with high quality finishes. Integrated appliances include oven/hob with machine, complete with stainless steel extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The fitted kitchen comprises of slate grey work tops and stunning black gloss cupboards. The kitchen also has the added luxury of under-counter heaters, perfect for cold mornings.
Large double bedroom, professionally carpeted throughout, with neutral painted walls and good sized windows. The master bedroom has a high quality en-suite bathroom.
Large en-suite shower room with WC and wash basin. The room is stylishly decorated in tiles, and has a chrome towel radiator.
Good sized double bedroom with neutral decoration. The room has a biscuit coloured fitted carpet, and double glazed windows.
Modern tiled main bathroom, in a decorated in magnolia with white tiled areas. Three piece white suite including WC, hand basin and shower over bath.
The property benefits from the following:
Council Tax Band A - Approximately £81 per month
Parking for one vehicle<!--EndFragment-->
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.