2 bedroom cottage for saleFactory Cottages, Godolphin Road, Helston
- CHARACTER TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE COTTAGE
- TUCKED AWAY YET CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- MULTI FUEL BURNER PLUS GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GARDEN INCORPORATING LAWNED AREA
- CONVENIENT FOR SCHOOLS & SHOPS
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EPC -
This two bedroom end of terrace character cottage enjoys a tucked away position yet is conveniently located to be within a short walk of schools, shops and indeed Helston town centre itself. Benefiting from two good size bedrooms, gas central heating plus a multi fuel burner, the property also has good outdoor space incorporating a lawned garden enjoying views across the town. Being offered for sale with no onward chain, your earliest appointment to view is highly recommended.
Open Entrance - With UPVC double glazed front door opening into:
Lounge/Diner - 15'8 x 13'11 - Dual aspect room with feature brick fireplace housing wood burner, UPVC double glazed windows with deep sills, three wall lights, electric consumer unit box, radiator, turning staircase to the first floor and door into:
Inner Hallway - With tiled flooring, space for fridge/freezer, non-opening window, internal doors leading into bathroom and:
Kitchen - 3.05m x 2.97m (10'0" x 9'9) - A dual aspect room fitted with a range of wall and base units and built in drawers, roll edge work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, fitted electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, radiator, tiled flooring, Worcester mains gas combi boiler, ceiling spotlights, space for fridge/freezer and a door into:
Rear Porch/Utility Room - 10'0 x 3'9 - Triple aspect with views across the town, tiled flooring and a half glazed door to outside.
Bathroom - 2.16m x 1.73m (7'1" x 5'8) - Fitted with a suite comprising a panelled bath with shower tap attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, obscured double glazed window.
First Floor Landing - With internal doors leading into:
Bedroom One - 4.62m x 2.62m (15'2" x 8'7") - UPVC double glazed window enjoying views across the town, radiator, access to loft space and display shelf.
Bedroom Two - 3.45m x 2.11m (11'4" x 6'11") - UPVC double glazed window enjoying town views, radiator.
Outside - To the rear of the property is a garden area being mainly laid to lawn and incorporating a useful garden shed. In addition there is a paved patio and hard standing area to the front of the property.
Agents Note - Prospective purchasers should be aware that the majority of the photographs were taken before the current tenants moved into the property.
Services - Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63256516.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27303529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mather Partnership, Helston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.