3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLondon Road, Balderton, Newark
- Three bedroom end-terrace house
- Downstairs bathroom
- Separate dining room
- Large rear garden
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £140,000 for 216 London Road, Balderton NG4 3HD. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown 01636 640473 before exchange of contracts.
An excellent opportunity to purchase this generous family sized three bedroom end-terrace home in the popular area of Balderton. To the ground floor there is a lounge with bay fronted window, dining room, kitchen and the family bathroom, featuring a corner bath. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms. The property benefits from a driveway to the side of the property, to the rear of the property there is an generous sized enclosed garden, laid mainly to lawn. Viewing is highly recommended as interest is expected to high, so call now to view!
Lounge 15' 2" into bay x 14' into alcove ( 4.62m into bay x 4.27m into alcove )
This generously sized lounge features a telephone point, television point and a uPVC bay window.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 12' excluding alcove ( 3.94m x 3.66m excluding alcove )
The dining room has a uPVC window, television point, telephone point, airing cupboard and understairs storage space.
Kitchen 13' 2" max x 8' ( 4.01m max x 2.44m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and, partly tiled walls. This room houses the boiler system, a uPVC window to the side aspect and a uPVC personal door opening to the side of the property.
This family bathroom features partly tiled walls and low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below and a corner bath.
Bedroom One 14' into alcove x 12' 11" ( 4.27m into alcove x 3.94m )
This generous sized double bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and a uPVC window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 8' ( 4.01m x 2.44m )
Having a uPVC window to the side aspect.
To the side of the property there is a lawned garden area with a paved patio, personal gate to the front of the property and gate to the rear garden.
Outbuilding 16' 4" x 9' 3" ( 4.98m x 2.82m )
A metal structure with metal doors.
To the side rear of the property there is an excellent sized lawned garden which is enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63256864.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK100836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.