2 bedroom maisonette for saleAbbots Hill, Ramsgate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2-bedroom first floor split level first floor flat
- Very close to town centre
- Generous footprint
- Perfect project
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (57)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £140,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Only moments' walk from a variety of restaurants, shops, bars and The Royal Harbour Marina; this large flat is at the heart of local life.With a full and varied calendar of events, Ramsgate has something to offer everyone including local festivals and a vast array of activities from sailing to cycling and surfing to golfing. Margate and Broadstairs are a short drive away along with fifteen local beaches to choose from, many of which have been awarded the prestigious blue flag and seaside awards.Arranged over two floors this spacious apartment would make an ideal project, investment and a superb holiday home. When you step into the property you are welcomed with your own front door separating your staircase to the first floor. On the first floor there is a large family bathroom with both a bath and a separate shower. The kitchen is a very good size and even offers enough space for a table as well, if you are keen cooks and would prefer the extra work space in the kitchen then the lounge is big enough to be used as a lounge/diner. On the next floor you will find 2 very good sized bedrooms.Offered with no forward chain call today to arrange your appointment to view 01843 580314.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We have loved this property due to its amazing amount of space, it really does feel like a house when you are inside. The location is supurb! Nothing is too far from this property.We are currently replacing the lease with a new 125 year lease with 50% share of freehold given the new owners piece of mind. We are also in the process of having a new roof installed on the back extension of the property.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 16'3 x 13'6 (4.96m x 4.12m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 11'6 x 10'11 (3.51m x 3.33m)
- Bathroom: 11'1 x 9'5 (3.38m x 2.87m)
- SPLIT LEVEL SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 x 10'11 (4.96m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 10'11 (3.53m x 3.33m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63257725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.