2 bedroom terraced house for saleDickson Road, Dover, Kent
- 2 bedroom mid-terraced home
- Spacious lounge area & dining area
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Popular residential area
- No onward chain!
- EPC energy rating D (59)
As soon as you pull up to view this home you will notice that this is a no through road meaning it is nice and quiet. If you do not want to spend time doing DIY and looking for a property where you can move straight into and unpack your belongings then look no further. The spacious lounge and dining area will be a great place to entertain your family and friends or having a few drinks or just sit and curl up on the sofa with a book or watch T.V. in the evenings. There are both primary and secondary schools within walking distance of the house so you can leave your car at home and not have to fight the rush hour traffic. Both Asda and Morrison's are also walking distance from the home, very handy for the weekly shop. Dover Priory railway station with its fast link to London is also nearby making it ideal if you commute to work or if you want to treat yourself to a shopping trip in the West-End.
What the Owner says:
I have owned this property for over 7 years now and it has been a lovely home for me.
The location was ideal to pop down to the shops for a pint of milk or a loaf of bread. Now is the right time to sell and look at other investment opportunities.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Dining Area: 13'1 into recess x 8'11 (3.99m x 2.72m)
- Lounge Area: 13'1 x 8'9 (3.99m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen: 12'7 x 5'9 (3.84m x 1.75m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'10 x 7'8 (2.69m x 2.34m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63258523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.