8 bedroom detached house for saleCulmington Road, Ealing, W13
- Detached Freehold Investment Opportunity
- Converted into Six Apartments in 2006.
- 2x One Bedrooms
- 3x Two Bedrooms
- 0.7 Miles to Ealing Broadway Station
- 0.5 Miles To West Ealing Station
- Close to Shops and Walpole Park
Investment oppurtunuty. A detached period residence which was extended and converted into six apartments in 2006. There is one studio flat, two one bedroom flats and three two bedroom flats. There is a current combined monthly rent of £8105 (£97,260 per/anuum) with individual assured shorthold tenancies. The two ground floor apartments have private gardens and there is off street parking for several cars at the front.
Culmington Road is a favoured tree lined road just off Mattock Lane in the west of Ealing. Ideal for both the amenities in Ealing Broadway and West Ealing. The historic Walpole Park which is home to the Pitzhanger Manor museum and is just a few hundred yards away. Ealing Broadway station (0.7 miles) offers both Central and District lines into London with an over ground line to Paddington, Heathrow and Reading. West Ealing station (0.5 miles) has the same over ground connection as Ealing Broadway with both stations set to greatly benefit from the upgrade to Crossrail's Elizabeth Line which is due late 2019.
Front; Forecourt off street parking for several cars.
Rear; Two separate 37ft gardens which are private to two apartments.
The property will be sold as freehold. Currently each apartment has a 155 year lease with ground rents from £200 to £400 per annum and a service charge (TBC) of £1.25 per sq ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63259672.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAL170221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.