2 bedroom terraced house for saleWorrall Avenue, Arnold, Nottingham
- Period style mid terrace house
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Bathroom/WC with separate shower cubicle
- UPVC sealed unit double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Good sized lawned rear garden
- Close proximity to Arnold town centre
- No upward chain
A two double bedroom mid terrace house within walking distance of Arnold town centre with two reception rooms, kitchen with integrated appliances and bathroom/WC with white suite and separate shower cubicle. The property benefits from UPVC SUDG, GCH and a lawned rear garden. No chain!
Ground Floor -
Lounge - 3.66m max x 3.66m max (12'0 max x 12'0 max) -
Dining Room - 3.73m max x 3.66m max (12'3 max x 12'0 max) -
Kitchen - 3.48m x 1.96m (11'5 x 6'5) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.66m max x 3.66m max (12'0 max x 12'0 max) -
Bedroom Two - 3.73m max x 2.77m max (12'3 max x 9'1 max) -
Bathroom/Wc - 3.40m x 1.88m (11'2 x 6'2) -
Garden - 15.54m in length (51' in length) -
Disclaimers - These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No person in the employment of David James Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation whatsoever in relation to the property. All services, together with electrical fittings or fitted appliances have NOT been tested.
Marketing Materials - All the measurements given in the details are approximate. Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and are not drawn to scale. The position and size of doors, windows, appliances and other features are approximate only. The photographs of this property have been taken with a 10mm wide-angle lens. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or expense incurred in viewing. If you have a property to sell you may wish to take advantage of our free valuation service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63260252.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26650410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Arnold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.