3 bedroom house for saleGladstone Gardens, Hounslow, TW3
- Fantastic property in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Close to a number of tube stations
- Three spacious bedrooms finished to a high standard
- A large open planned kitchen/reception room
- Two beautiful bathrooms, one being an en-suite shower room
- Wonderful garden at the rear of the property
- Large driveway for two cars
- Loft with potential to convert STPP
This brilliant three bed house situated in Hounslow boasts a large driveway, fantastic open-plan kitchen/reception room, three well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, en suite shower room and a lovely garden.
Gladstone Gardens is ideally situated on the Hounslow/Isleworth borders, close to Osterley and Hounslow East Underground Stations, Hounslow High Street, Osterley Park as well as benefiting from the close proximity to the A4 for road commuting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63261475.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1050582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Covering Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.