3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapel Lane, Ripple, Deal, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom semi detached cottage
- Village location with spectacular countryside views
- Large open plan kitchen/dining area
- Off road parking
- Development opportunity (subject to planning permissions)
- EPC energy rating D (57)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Imagine living in the most peaceful, tranquil location with country views as far as the eye can see. This could soon be a reality and as soon as you step through the front door you will be eager to secure your forever home. Situated in the picturesque village of Ripple, here you can really enjoy country life with a seaside town a short drive away – enjoying the best of both worlds.The property has been extremely well maintained by the current owners and attention has been paid to keep as much character as possible. All windows to the front of the property have been replaced with good quality lead to capture the cottage feel. Further recent additions include the entrance porch and updated boiler.The kitchen/dining area leading to the garden room extension is a real delight. The recently fitted kitchen enhances the cottage theme and the space on offer here will ensure this is the hub of your home.Outside you will find plenty of off road parking and wonderful private gardens. In fact, there is even potential to create a separate annexe (subject to the necessary planning applications) should you wish.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'11 x 11'10 (3.63m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 17'11 x 8'10 (5.46m x 2.69m)
- Garden Room Extension: 9'9 x 9'5 (2.97m x 2.87m)
- Utility Room: 9'8 x 6'5 (2.95m x 1.96m)
- Shower Room: 6'10 x 5'2 (2.08m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 11'9 (3.61m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 8'5 (3.10m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 6'5 (2.49m x 1.96m)
- Bathroom: 7'5 x 5'4 (2.26m x 1.63m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63262129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10632319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.