3 bedroom terraced house for saleGeorge Street, Tonbridge, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terrace home
- Upstairs bathroom
- Walking distance to station and local school
- Perfect for investors or first time buyers
- In need of immediate renovation to parts
- EPC energy rating E (52)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £270,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you have stumbled across this home and think it should be too good to be true, well you are in for a treat. This is a marvellous house, with lots of potential and plenty of space. Although in need of work ideally before moving in, once completed you will be so happy with your new purchase.
Pulling up into George Street, you will notice this house almost straight away. It does stand out from all the rest, with good reason. It even has its own name stone set “St. Margaret’s Place”. Even the door numbers here are hand painted in the over door arch. Very quaint.
Downstairs you have a good size lounge, with fireplace, ready to keep you warm for the cooler months. Into the dining room, which again is a good size and could comfortably seat eight for dinner. The Kitchen is nice and modern, with a tucked away utility space hidden off the back.
On the first floor you have one of the double bedrooms and the new family bathroom. Then up to the final floor you have two further double bedrooms. All the bedrooms here are a good size and would easily fit double beds.
Outside you have an easy to maintain back garden with rear access out the back.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We purchased this home about 7 years ago as a rental investment, and it hasn’t skipped a beat since. We have had some great long term tenants and it has been a fantastic investment.
We have added a few bits and pieces to the home over the years, with new bathrooms and a boiler.
The kitchen was fairly new and still looks in great condition.
This house has provided us with a fantastic rental income and yield over the years and I’m sure the next owner will do just as well.
- Living Area: 11'6 x 9'8 (3.51m x 2.95m)
- Dining Area: 11'6 x 11'3 (3.51m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen: 9'2 x 7'2 (2.80m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'6 x 9'11 (3.51m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 8'4 (3.48m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 10'4 (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63262135.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14128795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.