2 bedroom apartment for saleAshton Bank Way, Preston
- AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE THE STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER
- MODERN FIRST FLOOR SPACIOUS AND STUNNINGLY PRESENTED APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, WALK IN WARDROBES LEADING TO EN-SUITE
- MODERN FITTED BREAKFASTING KITCHEN OPEN ONTO LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO JULIETTE BALCONY
- SECURE INTERCOM ENTRY SYSTEM TO BUILDING, PARKING, STUNNING DEVELOPMENT
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE WHITE SUITE
***SITUATED WITHIN SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT IS THIS STUNNING AND SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH WALK IN ROBES TO MASTER LEADING TO EN-SUITE - MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM - LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE PATIO DOORS TO JULIETTE BALCONY OPEN TO MODERN FITTED BREAKFASTING KITCHEN - PARKING***
With two ceiling light points, double radiator. Door leading to storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder with thermostat control, plumbed for washing machine, fusebox and ceiling light point, intercom entry telephone point.
Modern fitted breakfasting kitchen open onto lounge
4.25m x 6.22m
To the breakfasting kitchen
Having range of matching white high gloss wall and base units with rolled edged granite effect work surfaces and matching splash backs, integrated Electrolux electric oven with four ring electric hob and chrome extractor hood over, integrated Electrolux dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, tiled effect linoleum.
To the lounge area
With uPVC double glazed double doors to front elevation leading Juliette balcony with two uPVC double glazed side panels with opening windows, two ceiling light points, double radiator, carpeted flooring.
3.41m x 3.08m
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, double radiator, open archway to walk in wardrobes area to two side elevations and leading to door to:-
1.48m x 1.57m
With three piece white suite comprising of corner shower cubicle, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled effect linoleum, double radiator, uPVC frosted glass double glazed window to rear elevation, part tiled walls.
Modern family bathroom
1.59m x 2.34m
With three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., part tiled walls, double radiator, tiled effect linoleum.
3.24m x 3.01m
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, double radiator.
The building benefits from parking and secure intercom entry system.
EPC Rating C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.