3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlkham Valley Road, Alkham, Dover, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Off road parking
- In need of modernisation
- Huge amount of potential
- Sought after location with stunning views
- No onward chain!
- EPC energy rating F (38)
If you fancy leaving the busy City life behind and want nothing more than the quiet life in the country then this wonderful 3 bedroom semi-detached home could be the one you are looking for. Just picture getting the kids ready for the school run in the morning and being greeted by the most spectacular views over rolling hills, this can now be made a reality. The property is in need of some DIY so it allows any buyers the perfect blank canvass to bring this home back to its former glory, and once finished will be nothing short of a spectacular family home. The kitchen/breakfast room is the perfect space to test your culinary skills or just simply somewhere to enjoy that first cup of coffee in the morning as you gaze out over the countryside. There are two separate receptions, so after a hard day at work you can sit in front of the T.V. with your favourite drink in the lounge whilst the children sit quietly in the dining area doing there homework before bed-time. This property will make the perfect family home with a wonderful garden for the children to enjoy and will be the ideal spot for those all important Summer BBQ's. Fairview Cottages are set in the picturesque area of Alkham, set perfectly between Folkestone and Dover, so you can drive to town in only a short time to pick up the weekly essentials or for those with pets or children then the beautiful Kearsney Abbey is nearby.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'4 x 7'8 (3.76m x 2.34m)
- Lounge: 10'9 x 9'8 (3.28m x 2.95m)
- Dining Area: 10'7 x 9'8 (3.23m x 2.95m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 9'8 (3.30m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 9'8 (3.66m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'10 x 7'10 (2.39m x 2.39m)
- Front & Side Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63266359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.