2 bedroom apartment for saleBamborough Gardens, London, W12 8QJ
- Two large double bedrooms
- Prime location, a stone's throw from transport, shops, restaurants and all local amenities
- Huge living room / diner
- Separate John Lewis kitchen
- Large bathroom with shower & bath
- Views over Shepherds Bush Green
- Chain free & private seller
- Bright and spacious
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Eligible for 2 resident parking permits and 1 visitor parking permit
Property number 40897. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
- Originally a 3 bed apartment converted to a large, open, exceptionally bright 2 bedroom apartment with sizeable square footage and large combined living/dining area. Perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
- Beautiful natural, hard stone floor throughout. Recently redecorated to a high standard with lots of built in storage.
- Recently installed boiler, central heating, double glazing and insulated roof ready for a cosy and energy efficient winter and built-in air conditioning system for those warm days in summer.
- Separate, modern John Lewis kitchen with huge work surfaces and storage, high quality oven, Neff gas hob, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer.
- Quality finish spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- 2 large double bedrooms, each with 2 x huge built in wardrobes.
- 8 very large windows all around 3 sides of the building meaning the whole apartment is flooded with natural light bringing a bright and airy feeling all year round.
- Situated on top floor of purpose built, residential block with only 5 other apartments.
- Outdoor communal area which gets the sun and space to store bikes.
- Unbeatable location - 1 minute walk to Hammersmith & City line (Goldhawk Road), 5 minute walk to Central line/Overground through Shepherds Bush green park (Oxford Street and Clapham junction in 10 mins!), 12 min walk to Hammersmith for Piccadilly/District lines.
- Stones throw from award winning Westfield shopping centre, loads of trendy new cafes, bars, restaurants, 2 cinemas, 2 music venues (o2 empire and Bush Hall), gyms, Bush theatre, supermarkets, post office, doctors, dentist, all main banks and several lovely parks on your doorstep.
- 999 year lease with no ground rent.
- Eligible for 2 London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham resident parking permits and 1 visitor parking permit (no waiting list).
- Private chain free seller (no estate agents).
- Contact us now to book a viewing! Viewings available 7 days a week at times convenient for you. Click the contact button of this advert, complete the details and you will receive a link to verify your contact details before continuing the process.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63266773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.