2 bedroom flat for saleSouth Molton, Devon
- A BRAND NEW GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- 1 BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- EXCLUSIVE RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT
- SHORT WALK FROM THE TOWN CENTRE
- COMMUNAL GARDENS & PARKING
- GUEST SUITE FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
Please note Apartment 4 Squire Court is currently on the market for £269,500. A fantastic brand new ground floor apartment constructed by the UK's leading retirement house builder McCarthy & Stone, an exclusive development of 33 one and two Bedroom apartments over 3 floors located a short walk from the Town Centre. Communal gardens and parking is available. All apartments come with a 10-year NHBC warranty.
From Barnstaple Town Centre continue on the A361 signposted South Molton and Tiverton. Continue along this road and upon reaching the 1st roundabout at Aller Cross take the right hand turning signposted South Molton. Upon reaching the next roundabout turn right towards the town and after the Honey Farm take the right hand turning onto West Street. Continuing along this road, over the roundabout, and turn left into Raleigh Park. Raleigh Mead is the 3rd turning on the left. Drive up the hill and follow the road around to the left. At the end of the road there is a roundabout and Squire Court is on the right. On foot there is a pedestrian walkway linking Raleigh Mead and Cooks Cross which leads to South Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAS170124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Oxborough Phillips, Barnstaple. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.