3 bedroom house for saleBeaworthy, Devon
- DETACHED SOUTH FACING FARMHOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS (ALL EN-SUITE)
- THE WHOLE EXTENDS TO SOME 3.3 ACRES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS INCLUDING A LUXURIOUS "GUEST WING"
- PLENTY OF PARKING
- LOVELY GARDENSADJOINING MEADOW
This truly outstanding and superbly appointed 3 reception room, plus study, 3 bedroom (all en-suite), detached, south facing farmhouse includes a luxurious "guest wing". Lovely gardens, plenty of parking and immediately adjoining meadow, with the whole extending to some 3.3 acres. Wonderful location on the edge of this very small unspoilt village, but with excellent access to Holsworthy or Okehampton/A30 (15 minutes), Exeter (40 minutes), and Bude (25 minutes). Equestrian potential. No onward chain.
From Holsworthy proceed on the A3072 Hatherleigh road and after approximately 4.5 miles at Dunsland Cross, turn right onto the A3079 Okehampton road. After approximately 3.5 miles, at Lane End Cross, turn right towards Halwill and after 0.6 miles the stone entrance lane leading to the property will be found on the right hand side with a slate nameplate clearly displayed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63268474.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOS170093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Oxborough Phillips, Holsworthy - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.