2 bedroom apartment for saleWellwood Glade, Binstead, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Off road parking
- Private courtyard garden
- Quiet location
- Well presented
- EPC energy rating C (69)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £170,000, please contact Pittis.
Very rarely does an apartment come to the market that offers the full package. This beautiful home is not only set in a peaceful close, but offers both off road parking and a private courtyard garden. Not only that but the apartment is very tastefully decorated and ready to move into. Space is something you’re certainly not short of and this is made apparent immediately as you walk through the front door. The separate lounge is a great size and lets plenty of light flood in from the double aspect windows. Both bedrooms are much the same offering ample room for the bedroom furniture and even includes built in wardrobes for that extra bit of storage. The property is set in a lovely little closed off private road. You have a bus stop at the end of the road giving you easy access to all of the Islands major towns and you have Binstead Park on your doorstep. Ryde town centre is only a short drive away with its array of shops and sandy beaches!
What the Owner says:
I have loved every minute in my home and I’m sure the next person to live her will enjoy it just as much as I have, however now is the time for me to make my final move and I want to be somewhere in the town nearer friends and by the sea.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'10 x 11'0 (4.52m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 5'4 (3.63m x 1.63m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 10'7 (4.50m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 9'10 (3.61m x 3.00m)
- Courtyard Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63270868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60424075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.