2 bedroom lodge for salePortland View, Ladram Bay, Otterton
- Detached Modern Lodge
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Living Room / Dining Room / Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- Shower Room
- Two Parking Spaces
- Large Low Maintenance Verandah
- Excellent Holiday Home / Investment Potential
- Stunning Sea and Coastal Views
- Popular Family Run Park with Excellent Amenities
WELL PRESENTED DETACHED LODGE ON SOUGHT AFTER FAMILY RUN EAST DEVON HOLIDAY PARK
For further deatils about this lodge please contact our offices on 01395 225552 or email@example.com
Exmouth Sea Front - 7.5 miles
Exmouth Town Centre - 8.5 miles
Sidmouth Sea Front - 5 miles
Budleigh Salterton - 3.7 miles
Exeter City Centre - 14 Miles
Please note all distances are approximate and are given for a guide only.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by @home Estate & Letting Agents, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.