2 bedroom apartment for saleDereham house, W13
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN-SUITE/BALCONY
- SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- PRIVATE BALCONIES OVERLOOKING DRAYTON GREEN PARK
- GO VIEW LONDON 020 8992 0333
Set in the poplar area of The Draytons and measuring nearly 900 sq ft is this recently constructed, modern two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with two balconies overlooking Drayton Green Park. The apartment is in exemplary condition ready for a new owner to move in and benefits from wonderful park views and gated shared private garden. The property also benefits from not having anyone living above you and has access to private loft space providing numerous opportunities for the new owner.
The reception room measures approx. 21 ft benefitting from south-west daylight directly into the living room and balcony areas. The two double bedrooms are extremely large which is relatively unique in new developments. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite and private balcony. There are two large walk-in storage closets ensuring plenty of space for storage. The flat is sold leasehold with 96 years remaining on the current lease. This home represents an ideal space for families and or professionals, it would also appeal as an attractive investment given the excellent transport links with central London.
West Ealing Station is a mere 5 minute walk benefiting from trains in and out of London and Heathrow. Later in 2018 comes the introduction of the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) ensuring fast and convenient access to Bond St (15 mins), Liverpool Street (22 mins) and Canary Wharf (29 mins). Ealing Broadway Station is 1.1 miles away providing access to central and district lines.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63274876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101759007648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Go View London, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.