3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReddicap Heath Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- THREE BED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT SERVICES SHOPPING AT THE REDDICAP
- LARGE DRIVEWAY HALLWAY FAMILY LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM KITCHEN INNER LOBBY STORAGE UTILITY
- THREE BEDROOMS BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- (BOTH WHERE SPECIFIED)
- LAWNED REAR GARDEN
Three bed semi detached family home in popular residential area. Convenient for good schools for children of all ages & close to shopping at "The Reddicap" & public transport services. Sutton Town centre is easily accessed. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hall, spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, storage/utility, three bedrooms, bathroom, double glazing & gas central heating (both where specified). Large cobble effect drive to front providing parking for multiple vehicles & lawned garden to rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63275114.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acres, Sutton Coldfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.