2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFelton Croft, BIRMINGHAM
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
FIRST TIME BUYERS Look no further! This is a TWO BEDROOM property which is in GREAT CONDITION! Only a short distance from local transport routes and shops this is IDEAL for anyone looking for their FIRST HOME! CALL NOW 0121 742 1725
FIRST TIME BUYERS Look no further! This is a TWO BEDROOM property which is in GREAT CONDITION! Only a short distance from local transport routes and shops this is IDEAL for anyone looking for their FIRST HOME and with DEMAND at an all time high, CALL NOW 0121 742 1725
Via a driveway providing off road parking with fenced boundaries leading to:
Obscure UPVC double glazed front door with UPVC double glazed side window, Oak flooring, central heating radiator, staircase rising to the first floor landing and door to:
Lounge 13' 3" x 12' 10" into recess ( 4.04m x 3.91m into recess )
UPVC double glazed bow window to front elevation, recessed spot lighting, television aerial point, central heating radiator, continuation of Oak flooring and a door to:
Kitchen 6' 6" x 16' ( 1.98m x 4.88m )
Obscure UPVC double glazed door and UPVC double windows to rear and side elevations, a range of wall and base units with timber work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated single electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, continuation of Oak flooring, partial ceramic wall tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, further appliance space, breakfast bar and a central heating radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 13' 1" into recess excluding storage ( 2.92m x 3.99m into recess excluding storage )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, built-in over stairs storage housing the central heating boiler, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 9' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, wooden flooring, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, 'P' shaped bath with shower over, deflector screen and thermostatically controlled mixer shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity storage unit, close coupled duel flush concealed W.C, heated chrome towel rail, wall mounted extractor fan, recessed spot lighting, ceramic wall tiling to ceiling height on all walls and ceramic floor tiling.
Side gated access leading to a paved patio area, low maintenance artificial lawn and fencing to boundaries.
With up and over door, storage only (no vehicle access).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63276353.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL203083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.