3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale1 Belgrave Place, Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire, FY6 7RR
- Fully Refurbished, Full Rewire And Newly Installed Boiler (April 2016)
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- NEW Kitchen & Bathroom
- Kitchen / Diner
- Gardens Front, Side & Rear
- Detached Garage, Off Road Parking
- NO CHAIN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Royle Estate Agents Are Pleased To Bring To The Market This Recently Renovated Throughout Three Bedroom Property, With New Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom, Recent Landscaped Rear Garden This Property Is Ready To Walk Into. The Property Benefits From A Full Rewire And Newly Installed Boiler (April 2016). Property Briefly Comprises, Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen / Diner With Access To Rear Garden. Stairs To First Floor Landing Lead To Bathroom & Three Bedrooms.Gardens To Front Side & Rear. Garage / Drive
VIEWING RECOMMENDED - NO CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63279152.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7317226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.