2 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Street, New Whittington
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Separate Dining Room
- Spacious Lounge
- No Onward Chain, Full Re-wire & New Combi Boiler
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Low Maintenance Grounds
- Recently Renovated & Modernised Throughout
- Off Street parking To The Rear
- Energy Rating TBC
This beautifully presented & contemporary styled two bedroom mid terrace house is situated in the popular residential suburb of New Whittington. Likely to be of interest to first time buyers or investor landlords, the property is deceptively spacious offering 925 sq. ft. of recently modernised accommodation across two levels, low maintenance grounds and off street parking to the rear. Available with no chain & well placed a short walk to local shops/amenities & schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63280444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795007451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.