3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAiredale Gardens, Leeds
- Semi detached property
- Three bedrooms
- 26 ft lounge diner
- Enclosed rear garden
- Double glazing & central heating throughout
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this SUPERB SEMI DETACHED which offers WELL PRESENTED living accommodation and is located in a residential cul-de-sac. The property benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, REAR GARDEN and a DRIVEWAY providing off street parking. An early viewing is essential!
A superb three bedroom semi detached located in a residential cul-de-sac. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. Briefly comprises; entrance hall, 26 ft lounge diner, fitted kitchen, useful understairs storage, three bedrooms and house bathroom. The rear garden is enclosed and decked for low maintenance. A driveway provides off street parking. Double glazing and central heating throughout.
Door to front with stairs leading to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 26' 4" max x 11' 9" max ( 8.03m max x 3.58m max )
A spacious lounge with a gas fireplace with tiled hearth, a central heating radiator and a bay window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.31m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including solid wood work surfaces, incorporating a Belfast sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, integral dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, ceiling spotlights, understairs storage, a central heating radiator, UPVC door to garden and a window to the rear elevation.
With a window to the side elevation and access to the useful loft room, providing further storage space.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.62m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 9' 5" max inc bulkhead ( 1.80m x 2.87m max inc bulkhead )
With a central heating radiator, bulkhead and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over and screen, a hand wash basin, a W.C, heated towel rail and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a lawned area to the front of the property and a driveway providing off street parking.
To the rear is an enclosed garden which is decked for low maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63280496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY108024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.