4 bedroom detached house for saleBramble Drive, Bristol, BS9
- A quality new build detached house by Redbridge Homes
- Highly sought after Sneyd Park address
- Panoramic views over the Nature Reserve
- Three storey family living with open plan elements
- Beautifully appointed interior
- Dedicated parking and integrated double garage
- South Westerly facing sun terrace and garden
- 10 year BUILDZONE warranty
- EPC Rating = B
Panoramic views over Sneyd Park's nature reserve
Sneyd Park lies to the North West of Bristol's commercial centre and is a green and leafy suburb. Bramble Drive is a quiet cul-de-sac with it's own grass island which has recently achieved Town Green status. This popular residential street includes high net worth houses and is dominated by families seeking peace, tranquillity and security. Notwithstanding, there are good links to the city and motorway networks in additional to rail services and Bristol has two mainline stations serving the wider country. There are golf courses, health and leisure clubs and the aforementioned Nature Reserve, all in proximity. Stoke Bishop, Henleaze and Westbury on Trym have restaurants, cafes , bars and supermarkets including a Waitrose. There are schools, primary, secondary, state and independent all within a short distance making this the preferred address and destination for the discerning buyer.
A bespoke detached family house by Redbridge Homes providing three storey accommodation.
Constructed from traditional materials, the property enjoys unrivalled views over the adjacent Sneyd Park Nature Reserve and has a south westerly orientation. The versatile interior includes formal rooms and a media room in addition to open plan elements and caters well for families young and old. The specification is typically high with a designer kitchen with many Neff appliances, Corian worktops and the utility also includes the prerequisite white goods. Bi-fold doors in the principal rooms enjoy panoramic views and features of note include a solid oak staircase with a slate wall, oak doors with brushed steel ironmongery, high polished porcelain tiled floors with some underfloor heating and quality sanitary ware in the bathrooms. Outside there is an integrated double garage in addition to parking and the sun terrace is approximately 140 sq m with a South Westerly orientation, garden below and even space for a hot tub.
Square Footage: 2,571 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63280978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS170293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.